ECTS 2020 Digital Congress Registration
The 2020 Annual Meeting will go ahead on a total new digital format and is turning into the ECTS 2020 Digital Congress. Join us for this virtual event where we will celebrate science in an extensive and rich educational programme with:
- Live Prime Time: 3 full days of live virtual event from 22 24 October 2020
- ECTS@Home: a series of educational sessions running every week from September to December 2020
- ECTS 2020 On Demand: opportunity to watch sessions from the Live Prime Time and ECTS@Home on demand, after the live session is being held.
All at your fingertips and this year, open to members, at a very special registration rate.
- You have already registered for ECTS 2020? Your registration will automatically be transferred to the virtual live congress.
- You would like to register for Digital ECTS 2020 and have not registered yet? Register now with the online form
To enhance collaboration, networking and on demand elearning, the ECTS 2020 Digital Congress is open for ECTS Members only. You are not an ECTS member yet? Join us now. It is easy and membership prices are starting from 45€.
|ECTS 2020 Digital Congress – Regular Fee||€ 250,00|
ECTS 2020 Digital Congress – Reduced Fee*
*New investigators, Allied Health Professionals, Reach the World attendees and representatives from Patient Organisations
Virtual ECTS Charity Run – separate registration required
· Individual registration
· Team registration (4 people)
- Access to 3 months of educational content from September to December 2020
- all Live Prime Time Sessions from October 22 – 24, 2020
- all ECTS@Home sessions from September – December, 2020,
- ECTS-Mellanby Training Course on Diagnostics Tests for Osteoporosis, Clinical Use of Bone Turnover Markers
- Virtual interactions and networking
- 3D virtual exhibition booths of ECTS industry partners (restrictions may apply for non Health Care Professionals)
- Industry symposia (restrictions may apply for non Health Care Professionals)
- ECTS 2020 On Demand: free access to all recorded sessions and abstracts ECTS 2020 Digital via ECTS Education Resource Center
- Certificate of Attendance
- EACCME credits for the Live Prime Time (accreditation will be seek for the ECTS@Home and On Demand).
Trainee/Allied Health Professionals:
Trainees = PhD students, Undergraduates, Residents, Fellows, Junior Post docs (within 3 years of PhD)
Allied Health Professionals = nurses, physiotherapists, radiologists, nutritionists and dieticians
To verify your Trainee/Allied Health Professional status, a written confirmation from your chairman, head of department or programme director is required.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that registration will be required for attendance at the first ECTS@Home session during the week of 29 September.
In case of a cancellations after September 7th, 2020 a handlings fee of 50€ will apply. No refunds will be made after September 28th, 2020.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the congress secretariat, INTERPLAN AG.
For name changes and replacements a handling fee of € 25,00 will be charged.
Group registrations (10 or more delegates) are done via individual forms.
For group registrations, we kindly ask you to contact the Congress Secretariat to arrange details.