ECTS-ICCBH Workshop on rare bone diseases
A unique collaboration between the International Congress on Children’s Bone Health (ICCBH) and the European Calcified Tissue Society (ECTS). The workshop will discuss “Genetic defects in mineral and matrix homeostasis from infancy to adulthood”.
Thanks to the support of ICCBH, Travel Grants (Free ECTS 2020 Digital Registration) have been made available to New Investigators presenting an abastract in the field of rare bone diseases or pediatric bone diseases.
Online Session – Monday 26 October 2020
Workshop Chairs: Yasemin Alanay (Turkey), ECTS; Carola Zillikens (The Netherlands), ECTS; Frank Rauch (Canada), ICCBH; Outi Mäkitie (Finland), ICCBH
Genetic Defects in Mineral and Matrix Homeostasis from Infancy to Adulthood
- Calcium-sensing disorders, Speaker: Fadil Hannan (Liverpool, United Kingdom)
- Phosphate-sensing and related skeletal disorders, Speaker: Clemens Bergwitz (New Haven, United States)
- PTH-resistance and related disorders in children and adults, Speaker: Agnes Linglart (Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France)
- Ectopic ossification – FOP and emerging therapies, Speaker: Genevieve Baujat (Paris, France)
- Ectopic calcification – Arterial calcification from infancy to adulthood, Speaker: Frank Rutsch (Muenster, Germany)
- A natural history study of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP): 12-month outcome results, Poster Presenter: Geneviève Baujat (Paris, France)
- STOPFOP: an European phase II clinical trial using saracatinib to treat FOP, Poster Presenter: Bernard J Smilde (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Primary hyperparathyroidism – related osteitis fibrosa cystica: exceptional finding nowadays, Poster Presenter: Mara Carsote (Bucharest, Romania)
Live Q&A on Monday 26 October 16:00 – 17:00 CEST
A joint initiative between:
The ECTS-ICCBH Workshop on Rare Bone Diseases was supported by Ipsen Pharma in the form of an educational grant. The sponsor had no influence on the content of the programme.