Programme changes - ECTS 2020 rescheduled to 20-24 October 2020
After careful consideration, ECTS 2020 has been postponed to 20-24 October 2020 as a result of COVID-19 outbreak.
The ECTS 2020 Scientific Programme Committee is currently reviewing the programme to bring some adaptations accordingly to the speakers’ availablity for the new dates.
While the content of the sessions will not change, there might be some adaptation on the schedule. You can use the below programme overview for reference but the new schedule will be announced in April.
If you have questions related to the reschedule of the congress, please visit the FAQs section for more information.
We thank you for your patience at this difficult time.
The ECTS 2020 programme will bring you:
- Latest Science: basic science and clinical research and implications for practice
- Essential updates in the musculoskeletal field
- What is new, the year in review
- Latest technological updates and applications
- Clinically relevant information and advice
- Interaction with international renowned experts and leaders in the field
- New Investigator programme developed by ECTS Academy